EverQuest2 players can login to find a new zone, tons of updates, in-game events with Game Update 58 Arcanum Revealed!
Before his death, High Shaman Zraxth meddled in dark magics, spiritual and arcane. The secrets he discovered and the planar forces that he tapped into should have been lost deep within his tower upon his death. Those attuned to spiritual forces are now having visions of a sinister power trying to force its way into Norrath, from somewhere hidden deep within the hallows of Guk. Now you must travel to the Ruins of Guk, and challenge what lurks inside the Unseen Arcanum.
Game Update 58 Includes(EverQuest2 Gold):
- New Rare Dungeon Drops - Challenge the Unseen Arcanum for the chance to get the new Arcanum armor pieces or the Fetidspine Prowler mount. Collect all the pieces for a matching set!
- Seven Year Veteran Reward - Nestled in the mountains overlooking Loping Plains, this beautiful mansion was built for the guests of Mayong Mistmoore himself. Now empty, it is available to those who sign a mysterious contract.
- Mount Appearance Window - Store mount whistles in a separate inventory and equip any of your mount stats with any of your mount appearances.
- Currency Window - Organize your inventory by placing all currency into the new interface.
- NPC Cast Bar - See the cast progress of enemies to interrupt or avoid attacks.
- Retain Master Spells - Keep master spells even after betraying from one class to another and back.
- Improve Display of Mitigation Score - View differences in armor mechanics to gauge their worth and effectiveness.
- PvP Token Consolidation - All PvP tokens are now consolidated into one type for easier reward claims.
- BattleGrounds PvP Fixes - Instantaneous combat mode addition and more.
- Click-to-Cure UI Element - Cure curses and damage instantly with the new UI tool.
- Warfields now cover more level ranges.
- New Battlegrounds weapons and accessories.
- Additions to The Hole, Vasty Deep and Erudin.